Ilmfinity LLC (“we,” “us,” or “our”) respects your privacy rights and is committed to being transparent with our use of your information. If you are a resident or access our Services from within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we apply the privacy protection to your information required by the General Data Protection Regulation.
· Our game “EvoCreo” (the “Game”)
We protect and grant you your rights regarding information that can identify you as an individual (for example your name, age, gender, online user name, or your political opinion or religious belief) as well as information that can only personally identify you together with other information that we collect from you (for example your IP address, your activity with our Services, hardware device ID, or your browser type) (“Personal Information”).
Some of your information may be collected, stored, used, disclosed, or shared, anonymized by isolating the information from any personal identifiers and thereby cannot be used by us, or third parties that we share such information with, to identify you.
We may store some of your information via local storage (for example cookies) temporarily or permanently on your internet enabled device, which allows us to retrieve information on your device about your use of the Services (e.g. which language you prefer or your log in name).
What We Collect and How We Use It
fulfill the promises we made when you bought the Game (for example to provide the Game to you, improve your gameplay experience, to contact you and provide you with support).
· Your Google user name
· Your Google password
· Google+ ID
Reaching Out To Us. We collect information from you when you send us or one of our representatives an email or otherwise correspond with us directly (for example your name, email address, or statements that you make). We store this information, including Personal Information, for purposes of reacting to your request and providing you with the necessary support regarding our Services. We will not collect information if your communication with us does not relate to our Services or future services.
Automatic Collection. We make use of various third party analytic and reporting technologies and partner with third parties to record information automatically when you use our Service. Currently we employ the following third party services, each of which collects data in accordance with their respective privacy policies:
Playing Our Game. When you play our Game we may automatically collect the following information to help manage, monitor and improve our Game, give you access to specific features of our Game, to provide you with support when you encounter problems playing our Game, and to place advertisement in our Game:
· Your basic computer information (such as your device ID, your routing device, operating system, IP Address, amount of free hard drive space and your RAM) in anonymized form
· Your coarse location data in anonymized form
· Crash reports on your in Game behavior
· Which in-Game purchase you made to validate your purchases
· The view rate of our advertisement in anonymized form
· Gameplay data such as you avatar name, monsters owned, you in game money, you skill tree and so forth. (“Gameplay Data”) Reach out to us if you would like to know more about which Gameplay Data we collect. Further, we may use the Gameplay Data to research player behavior to improve our current or future services. In such an event, we will only use the Gameplay Data in anonymized form
· Your Google Advertising ID on Android devices, and ID For Advertising (“IDFA”) or ID For Vendor (“IDFV”) on iOS devices.
to prevent an emergency, to prevent harm to others, to respond to legal requirements, to protect or enforce our rights and policies, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required or permitted by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena or court order). We will treat your Personal Information as subject to the protections described in this policy.
We may transfer Personal Information for processing in countries in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen. If you have accessed our Service from within the EEA, additional rules apply to the transfer of your Personal Information (see below).
We contract with third parties who help us with our Services. Currently the third parties are:
Tapjoy and AdColony to operate in game, trigger based advertisement
We take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of your information. We have implemented physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to help safeguard and prevent unauthorized access, use, alteration, modification and/or disclosure of your information by which you can be identified.
We cannot ensure or warrant perfect security. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
Our Services are intended for users ages 13 and older only. Accordingly, we will not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children that we know to be under the age of 13. In addition, we will delete any information in our possession that we discover originates from a child under the age of 13. However, we will be collecting a specific persistent identifier (such as a generated alpha-numeric key) to ensure that a child that is under 13 is playing our Game and we do not collect any information from that child.
Parental Controls. If you believe that your child’s Personal Information was mistakenly collected through our services, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to determine if this is the case and remove such information if necessary.
Personal Information. You may review, update, change, or delete your information that can be used to personally identify you, by requesting that we cancel your access to our Services (for example, delete your Forum or Game Account or cancel your Crowdfunding participation) at email@example.com.
Cookies And Local Storage. You may delete local storage or cease our placement and use of local storage by setting your browser or internet abled device to disable local storage (if applicable). Please be aware that local storage is important for your access of our Services and if you disable local storage, your access of our Service may be restricted or impossible.
Opting-Out. You may opt-out from having your Personal Information used for certain purposes. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure within the immediately preceding calendar year of that resident's Personal Information to third parties and in some cases affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, contact us through the information provided below. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the email address. For your protection, you will be required to provide proof of your identity to obtain a copy of your Personal Information.
If you access our Service from within an EEA Member State, the following privacy rules apply to you.
The Purposes For Which We Collect Information From You. We only process your Personal Information if we have a lawful purpose pursuant to Article 6(1) GDPR. The following lawful purposes apply to such information that we collect from you:
· Necessary Collection To Perform Services (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR). We need the Personal Information that we collect for our Game in order to fulfill our obligations and perform the services that you and we agreed upon for your access to and use of our Game.
· Other Purposes. We may process your information when we are legally obliged to under GDPR Article 6(1)(c) (for example for tax purposes), it is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of you or someone else under GDPR Article 6(1)(d), it is necessary in public interest under GDPR(6)(e), or for security reasons, to better understand your and others interest and preferences for our Services and improve our Services, for internal purposes (for example for auditing), and to secure and enforce our rights under GDPR Article 6(1)(f).
Your Data Rights. You have the right to correct, update and change (if the information we process is incorrect), or delete Personal Information or demand from us to release such information, as well as restrict how we use or entirely end the use such information, by sending an email to email@example.com. Your rights, however, may be limited, for example we will keep Personal Information if, at the time or foreseeable future, it is necessary for us to establish, exercise, or defend against a legal claim.
Transferring and Sharing Data. We will never transfer your Personal Information to a third party or a successor of ours that resides in a country that does not adhere or cannot guarantee the same privacy protection standards as provided by the GDPR. Currently we share your Personal Information with the following parties outside of the EEA, all of which protect your rights pursuant to the GDPR:
· We share the Personal Information that we collect automatically through your use of Service with Google LLC for purposes of helping to optimize our Service, to provide you with support when you encounter problems using our Service, or to establish the marketing performance of our Websites. Google LLC is located in the US and applies the safeguards pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield. You can view Google LLC’s privacy protection standards for Google Analytics at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/ 6004245?hl=en.
· We share your coarse location data, your view rate, and your device ID in anonymized form with AdColony, Inc. for purposes of placing advertisement. AdColony, Inc. is located in the US and applies the safeguards pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield. You can view AdColony, Inc.’s privacy protection standards for AdColony at https://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/.
· We share your coarse location data and your device ID in anonymized form with Tapjoy, Inc. for purposes of placing advertisement. Tapjoy, Inc. is located in the US and applies the safeguards pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield. You can view Tapjoy, Inc.’s privacy protection standards for Tapjoy at https://www.tapjoy.com/legal/#privacy-policy.
· We share your crash reports on your in Game behavior and your basic computer information (such as your device ID, your routing device, operating system, amount of free hard drive space and your RAM) in anonymized form with Google LLC for purposes of managing, monitoring and improving our Game and providing you with support when you encounter problems playing our Game. Google LLC is located in the US and applies the safeguards pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield. You can view Google LLC’s privacy protection standards for Crashalytics at https://docs.fabric.io/android/fabric/data-privacy.html#data-collection-policies.
Parental Control. Children Under Sixteen. We do not acquire Personal Information based on consent from children under the age of sixteen. If you believe that your child’s Personal Information was mistakenly collected through our Service, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to determine if this is the case and grant you the rights under this Section.
8156 S Wadsworth Blvd. Unit E-512
Littleton, CO 80128
Last updated: 11/2/2019