- Misuse of this equipment can result in serious injury or death. Read manual before use and follow all warnings and instructions.
- Consult a physician before beginning a new fitness plan. Incorrect or excessive training can result in serious injury or death.
- If you experience faintness, chest pain, or shortness of breath, stop exercising immediately and consult a physician.
- Keep children who are under the minimum age requirements and pets away from equipment at all times.
- Inspect the equipment for wear and damage before using. Do not use before worn or damaged parts are replaced or repaired.
- Keep hands, loose clothing, shoelaces and accessories away from moving parts. Do not insert objects into openings on the equipment.
- Use caution when mounting and dismounting.
- Always unplug the equipment before servicing, and when it is not in use.
- Do not use or store the equipment outdoors or in damp or wet locations.
- Use equipment only as described in the user manual. Peloton is not responsible for damage or injury caused by
- WARNING! Heart rate monitoring systems may be inaccurate. Over exercising may result in serious injury or death. If
you feel faint stop exercising immediately.
- Metrics on the screen may be inaccurate. Use values for reference only.
- User weight must not exceed 297 lbs for the Peloton Bike and Bike+, or 300 lbs for the Peloton Tread and Tread+.